Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bellissimo! J.K. Place Capri









Ciao! Mi chiamo Michele. This past Saturday I went to my first Italian language class. We'll be travelling to Italy this summer and I wanted to be able to converse a bit, you know, ask important questions like "Where is the nearest home design store?" As part of our travel preparations I came across this gorgeous hotel - l'albergo (- see professore Stoss I'm combining my vocabulary assignment and blogging), the J.K.Place Capri. After viewing these photos I was feeling molto bene! Hope you enjoy them too.

1 comment:

Pigtown*Design said...

I did that, too! I took a class called Italian for Travellers. It was such a good thing to do, because we learned about all of the little quirks of service, etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails