Saturday, January 19, 2008

Surprised at Pottery Barn

In terms of Pottery Barn, I've tended to be a window shopper versus a buyer. Since my Italian class takes place across the street from Pottery Barn, I headed over to see what was new. I was really taken by the Arlington armchair covered in Espresso Chain Link Jacquard. This fabric seemed to really fit the design and scale of the chair. (this is the same chair shown in the current catolog covered in Clarissa Kiwi, a green floral print) I sat in the chair for five minutes and found it to be very comfortable.
espresso chain link jacquard

1 comment:

72 and sunny said...

wow. good find at pottery barn. looks like someone in their design department decided to break out!actually, i was pleasantly surprised with some of their recent fabrics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails