Monday, February 11, 2008

Love these sconces by David Iatesta

House Beautiful, designer Paul Wiseman, photography by Tim Street-Porter

I first saw these David Iatesta Tole Flora sconces at the Spring '07 Washington Design Showhouse in the Palm Beach powder room designed by Tricia Huntley. They make an intriquing design statement and provide flattering light to boot!

Interior Design: Tricia Huntley/Huntley & Co.

Tole Flora sconce


Rotolo sconce, Love this one too! In addition to sconces, David Iatesta offers a full line of furnishings and accessories.

For a very comprehensive look at sconces, check out Cote de Texas's post. It was one of the first posts I read when I "discovered" the world of interior design blogs (...I know, I was late to the party!)

5 comments:

pve design said...

love those sconces and the new layout too -

My Notting Hill said...

pve - thanks! I'm still trying to figure out if I can get rid of all the lines under the links.

Barbara Jacksier said...

I've been obsessing about sconces lately. Flipping thru tons of magazines and web sites "window shopping". These are gorgeous.

London Calling said...

Great new look for your blog!

OverpaidSlacker said...

i have two of these david iatesta flora sconces i would like to sell if anyone is interested.
kinielena@yahoo.com

thanks,
jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails