Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you Kwana at Kwana Writes for picking me for an Arte Y Pico award - you really brightened my day!!

Here are the rules:
1. Pick 5 blogs that deserve the award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

So I'm taking up Kwana on her offer to pass it forward. Here are my 5 pics:

Simply Seleta - witty, humorous commentary combined with great design - what more could you want?
Homer's Odd Isn't He - because there's always something unexpected and interesting
All Things Bright and Beautiful - we all know it's a wonderfully edited, gorgeous blog but this nomination is in recognition of her post on Art Highlighting Social Issues. There is always beauty in sharing the truth.
Alkemie - because I love very room she posts about
Rambling Renovators - a blog w/a great mix of renovation tales, products and Canadian design

4 comments:

Kwana said...

Wonderful Notting Hill. I can't wait to click on your picks.

pve design said...

You deserve this as your blog is truly lovely!
Love your fabulous picks!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Thanks so much for awarding me - an honour since I love your blog and read it daily :). I'll be passing the award on.

My Notting Hill said...

Thanks Kwana, PVE and Wanderluster! Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails