Friday, April 23, 2010

Huge Tag Sale!: My friends and I

My friend Lori is moving to Georgetown - "downsizing" in the most chic of ways. The tablescape above gives you a sense of her style and great eye. She'll be selling the majority of the pieces from a staging business as well as selected pieces of furniture and accessories from her home. I'm joining her, along with fellow design enthusiast friends, to host a HUGE TAG SALE Friday April 30th 3 pm - 7 pm and Saturday May 1st 7 am - 12 pm.
Items for sale from myself, Lori and my other friends include: upholstered chairs, sofas, dining room table, accent chairs, rugs, desks, mirrors, lamps, framed artwork, pillows, bolts of fabric including designer names, accessories, custom made duvet covers, and more!
Here are just some pictures -will post more this weekend. The armoire above will be for sale.
Cane back dining chairs Lori bought while on vacation in Bangkok


4 terrific framed prints of Paris
Pillows...
Pairs of lamps, lampshades
Stool upholstered in a Kelly Wearstler fabric, ABC Carpet & Home chair, bedding that was used for staging so no one ever slept on it!
An absolutely beautiful comforter.


More pillows, bedding and table runners.



Custom made king size duvet cover with 2 european shams.
Gorgeous black see-through fabric purchased at ABC Carpet & Home. Would make beautiful drapes. I'll be posting more items that will be for sale in the next few days.
Hope to see you at our HUGE TAG SALE! Friday April 30th 3 pm - 7 pm and Saturday May 1st 7 am - 12 pm.

19 comments:

Red Door Home said...

Oh - I wish I lived closer. You are selling some beautiful things!

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

VERY yummy items. I'm going to try to come to this!

Lindsay said...

Amazing! I'm going to try to stop by! xx

Karena said...

Would love to be there! I would go wild I'm afraid!!

Karena
Art by Karena

christina @ greige said...

Wonderful goodies! I am jealous.. Best of luck to you!

Pigtown*Design said...

MUST.HAVE.PIG.PICTURE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pieces. I would hit the sale if I were closer. I am sure it will be a huge success!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pieces. I would hit the sale if I were closer. I am sure it will be a huge success!

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

That's very close to my house. I will be there!

Julie - MonkeyGrassHill.blogspot.com

La Petite Gallery said...

i really go for the bangkok dining chairs.
they are right up my alley.

you know ...if i could come
I WOULD!
xx

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Dayum! And just HOW long do you think it'll take me to get there...from here?

Hopping in the car andsetting up my GPS as I type!

My Galveston Cottage said...

Man, I wish I lived in Virginia. I'd be there in a flash. Have fun...and what lucky people there will be!

Unknown said...

I'm moving to Virginia!!! Dang girl, that's going to be an awesome sale. I can't imagine getting rid of some of those things...really beautiful stuff. I hope you make a million!
www.divinedistractions.blogspot.com

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Holy moly! I want so many things! But how do I get my hot little hands on them?

Jennifer said...

I'm there! Well, I live in MD but I'll be there! Jennifer jennsthreegraces

Reynolds Still said...

I'll take the cane back chairs and a couple of pillows please! Wonderful items MNH! Wish I could be there to do some shopping...

Always,
Best regards,
Reynolds Still
www.reynoldsstill@blogspot.com

Carollynn @ www.designGumbo.net said...

I just discovered your blog and I live in the area! I am so bummed about missing the Tag Sale. Did everything sell?

Adrienne Cox said...

Echo the prev question -- items from the tag sale all gone?

paula said...

Love to have those pillows because I think they are perfect for my new condo.

condo in Philippines

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails