Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I Won $1500 in Drapery Hardware - You Can Too!!

Imagen and information from Cote de Texas


A few months ago I was the lucky winner of Cote de Texas's $1,500 (yes, $1,500) gift certificate to the  fabulous Antique Drapery Rod Company - Joni's one and only source for drapery hardware.  I was totally and completely ecstatic, as you can imagine.  Joni is my all time favorite blogger and this has to be one of the best giveaways ever.   This month is the 3rd giveaway of a planned total of 10.  I have finally decided on what I'm choosing (there are so many wonderful options) and will be placing my order soon.   Looking forward to blogging all about it when the rods/hardware arrive.  In the meantime, do not miss out on this amazing chance.  Head to Cote de Texas  HERE, you have until this Saturday night to enter.


8 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

oh my goodness. congratulations on such a great win. joni's blog is the best! donna

cotedetexas said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what you do with the gift certificate. Thanks again for posting this!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

oh lucky!! I keep trying!!

Ribbon said...

The sky blue silk curtains with zip rods- just lovely.

therelishedroost said...

Soo funny I was just ordering hardware form Antique Drapery yesterday.. 1500.00 would be a great credit! xo K

Karena said...

Congratulations Michele!! I have entered as I have NO windowcoverings in my new home, so fingers are crossed!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

How thrilled you must be! That hardware is beautiful.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails